Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Product Review :: KKcenterHk Circle Nail Glitter Gold

KKcenterhk circle nail glitters, glitter nail decoration, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com, kkcenterhk

Hei Hei.. Finally my third post this month.. I'm still not on my mood of blogging.. Forgive me xD ~~ haha

Today I wanna post review KKCenterHk N.Nail 2.5mm Circle Glitter Gold.. Actually I choose the purple indigo color, but I don't know why I received the different color..


KKcenterhk circle nail glitters, glitter nail decoration, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com, kkcenterhk

The bottle was made from plastic an it contains 10g glitters.. You will get so ~~~ many glitters on your hand.. :D




KKcenterhk circle nail glitters, glitter nail decoration, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com, kkcenterhk

Mine is HSA 1 which is Gold color.. There are so many color choices, you can see the color option here..


KKcenterhk circle nail glitters, glitter nail decoration, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com, kkcenterhk

Here are the glitters.. So ~~~ bling bling xD


KKcenterhk circle nail glitters, glitter nail decoration, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com, kkcenterhk

It has 2,5mm diameter which is not too big for my nails..


My opinion about this nail glitters :
+ Has many color choices
+ Super easy to use
+ Not too big for my nails
+ I get a lot of glitters on 1 bottle

- The color will faded after a couple days (it become silver)


Tips from Me ^^
Do not add top coat after you apply this glitters on your nails, adding top coat only will make the color going fade.. Add top coat on your nails before you apply the glitter, it will make the glitters stay longer.. :D


Just check out KKcenterHk website or go to this link to find the product ^^
Thank you KKcenterHk 


http://beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com/2013/05/notd-ms-owl-in-spring.html

Check out my newest post.. I use the glitters on this Ms. Owl in Spring nail art :D

Thanks for reading..
Happy Wednesday 
xoxo 


3 lovers:

  1. Very cute! These would be good for making the perfect polka dots if you were doing polka dot nails instead of having to draw them on!

    Liz~ http://kongouseki-yume.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute nail art <3
    following u already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzie :: Yes, it's more easier to get polka dots using the glitters.. I'm not perfect on drawing my nails ! haha,,

    Thank you <3

    Dr poison :: thank you dear ! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Hello.. Thank you for commenting.. ( ◕◡◕)ノ ✿ Your comments really made my day 。◕‿◕。 ♬ ★゚

Free Blog Template by June Lily
Blogging tips