Thursday, January 24, 2013

Piedev's Pick Fashion of the Week : Retro in Blue

Hello.. Happy holiday for Indonesian peoples ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱
Yes, maybe you curious why I wrote about fashion.. No, I'm not a fashion blogger. But, I just want to share my favorite clothes to all of you..
Start from this week, I will post about "Piedev's Pick Fashion of the Week " on every week with different theme .. Hope this can help you to choose which clothes that you will use.. (✪‿✪)ノ

This week I choose Retro in Blue Theme..
This looks suitable for you 70's or 80's lover.. I'm not a fanatic of 70's style.. But I love it ! The dress, make up, red lipstick, curly hair.. I love it.. :D

Sooo let's take a look my choice for this look :)

Dress
For the dress I choose blue polka dots dress.. Polka dots will give you retro effect.. and it's so cute ^^
I love the dress color 

retro looks, retro dress, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com


Shoes
I choose pump shoes with stripes.. So pretty ! 

retro looks,pump shoes,beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

Earrings
I choose daisy earrings to make it looks more girly..


retro looks, flower earrings, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com


Bracelet
Simple blue bracelet very suitable for this looks.. 


retro looks, blue bracelet, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

Hair Accessories
To give pretty effect on your hair, don't forget to use a hair accessories.. I choose this flower polka dots hair clip.. so pretty ..


retro looks, retro hair accessories, polka dots hair clip, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

Done ! What do you think? Do you love it? ^^

Thank you for reading..
Happy Thursday ~
xoxo
piedev, beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com



4 lovers:

  1. kucingnya lucu banget hahaha xD

    visit my blog
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. kyaknya dressnya lebih ke ijo warnanya..mungkin mint kli yah... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inge :: haha.. iya :D
    thank you udah komen ^^

    zy : iya agak ke turquoise ijo" gitu kali ya. >.<
    tp gpp deh.. suka sama dress nya haha xD
    Thank you udah komen ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. iya.. aq juga suka.. warna n motifnya ^^

    ReplyDelete

Hello.. Thank you for commenting.. ( ◕◡◕)ノ ✿ Your comments really made my day 。◕‿◕。 ♬ ★゚

Free Blog Template by June Lily
Blogging tips